Last modified: November 21, 2023 at 5:15 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- 👍【DISRUPTIVE INNOVATION DUAL-LENS TRAIL CAMERA】Day and night lenses are independent, giving you a clearer and more realistic image. During the day, the high-sensitivity Sony IMX458 Starvis image sensor with a 6-layer glass lens will work and capture high-sharpness images. At night, the trail camera will switch to a dedicated 8-megapixel night vision lens, working with an F1.6 large aperture lens and Novatek 96670 image denoising technology chip, so much clearer photo and video will be recorded.
- 📷【4K 30FPS NATIVE VIDEO & 60MP PHOTO】The highest resolution trail camera yet. The trail camera features an ultra-high-definition wide-angle lens, which provides more realistic 4K 30fps videos and ultra clear 60-megapixel images during the daytime. Enhanced night vision lens and 24 pcs 850nm low-glow infrared LEDs can provide clearer, smoother, more detailed 1296P HD videos and 8-megapixel photos in the dark. This trail camera will present you a wonderful wildlife world, day or night.
- 🌞【SOLAR POWERED & DUAL POWER TRAIL CAMERA】This trail camera is designed with a dual power supply. It can be powered by a solar panel and 8 AA batteries. Most of the time it is powered by solar panels. It will be powered by the batteries only after a long period of rain or snow when the solar panel is drained. So you do not need to change batteries frequently. You can save a lot of batteries every year. Eco-friendly and save money.(Please charge the solar panel for about 6-8 hours before using.)
- 📲【WIFI CONNECTION & APP CONTROL】This hunting trail camera has a built-in WIFI signal, scan the QR code to download the FREE APP on your mobile phone, then connect to the camera's WiFi, and you can view or download photos and videos on the phone. You can also adjust the trail camera setting on the APP. (NOTE: This is NOT a webcam. It CAN NOT connect to the internet. The WIFI of this trail camera has a range limited, of about 30 feet.)
- 🎥【H.265 VIDEO RECORDING】Advanced H.265 videos recording with sound, clearer, smoother and save up to 80% memory card storage compared to MJPG or AVI videos used in almost all trail cameras. The video resolutions you can choose are 4K@30fps, 2.7K@30fps, 2K@60fps, 2K@30fps, 1296P@30fps, 1080P@60fps, 1080P@30fps, and more. (Note: We recommend using U3 or higher speed branded SD card up to 128GB, like Sumsung, SanDlsk, Lexer. NOT INCLUDED.)