Last modified: October 1, 2023 at 4:00 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- 【MORE STEALTHY MINI TRAIL CAMERA】 Vikeri new upgraded mini trail camera design is more compact and 40% smaller than other trail cameras, making it easy to carry. With camouflage color matching, the trail cam is more concealed, and it is not easy to be found by wildlife such as deer. The optimized structure makes this stealth cam more convenient to operate, has lower power consumption, and can better track animals.
- 【20MP 1080P HD & 0.2S TRIGGER TIME】 Vikeri mini trail camera is smaller in size but still has many functions. The outdoor game camera can take 20MP HD photos and 1080P videos. The motion activated sensor can be triggered within 0.2s and 1-10 photos can be taken continuously. So you won’t miss any wonderful moments of wildlife, and you can better observe or trail wildlife. Package includes a 32GB micro SD card. The hunting camera supports up to 256G memory card.
- 【120° WIDE ANGLE MONITORING & 65FT DETECTION RANGE】 Night vision trail camera has 22 no glow infrared LEDs which provide clear night vision. The trail camera won't disturb the animal's nocturnal activities and won't be seen by the animal. The motion sensor camera is equipped with a 120° wide-angle lens and a motion detector with a detection range of 65 ft which can better monitor every passing animal and record the moment of animal activity at night clearly.
- 【IP66 WATERPROOF & MORE FUNCTIONS】 This wildlife camera has a built-in rubber seal. Its waterproof rating is IP66, which is suitable for outdoor observation of wildlife. This trail camera has three camera modes (photo, video, both photo & video), sends pictures to cell phone or computer via data cable, records audio, time lapse, target record time, endless capture, set passwords, set multiple languages, etc.
- 【SUITABLE FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES】The Outdoor hidden camera comes with a threaded tripod and mounting straps, which can adapt to different environments and carry out various outdoor activities. For example, hunting, tracking or observing wildlife, monitoring farm safety, maintaining home safety, etc.