Last modified: July 4, 2022 at 3:16 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- Sharper than ever. You won’t miss a single thing with the Trail Camera’s next-generation camera, which puts its competition to shame with 21MP images and 1080p video recording. It’s not the video either-with its built-in HD microphone, every little bit of sound is captured to the fullest detail. And with its industry-leading IR night vision capabilities thanks to its powerful IR illuminators, this hunting camera is here for you, day or night.
- Not one, not two. Three sensors. With 3 PIR sensors allowing for a 120° wide angle detecting range, each with 3 customizable sensitivity settings (High/Medium/Low), absolutely nothing can escape the watchful eye of the Hunting Camera, no matter what time of day it is. You will not be disappointed at the images and videos that come out!
- Speed. Range. Power. The lightning-fast trigger speed (0.2 seconds) of the Hunting Camera allows you to capture anything passing by with ease, no matter how fast they may try to run away. And in complete darkness, the camera’s IR sensors can still capture sharp long-range images and 1080p video of a moving target up to 65 feet (20 metres) away.
- Designed to endure the worst of the elements. Certified IP66 by the IEC, Hunting Camera is water-resistant and dust-resistant, built to survive even the heaviest rainstorms and the most unforgiving dust storms. Combined with its operating temperature range (14F to 113F) and its rugged, shock-resistant build, you then have a trail camera that is nearly invulnerable to anything nature throws at it.
- Maximum efficiency. The Hunting Camera is guaranteed to last long in the wild. And with full compatibility with 6V Solar Panels, you can relax knowing that the Hunting Camera will run at maximum efficiency, no matter what power supply you may choose to run it with.