Last modified: October 9, 2023 at 5:33 pm
ORBuy on Amazon
- 【2K Live Video & Phone Remote Access】SEHMUA cellular game cameras support phone remote accessing, setting up, and controlling. You can access the wireless game camera anytime anywhere to have a live video view of what your trail cam capture, like wild animals, deer, horse, bear, etc., and share your wildlife camera with your family via the free Ucon App.
- 【No Need to Replace Battery Periodically】 Equipped with a 4W solar panel and built-in battery, SEHMUA solar trail camera keeps providing electric power, no need to replace the battery periodically. This wireless trail camera is 100% wired-free and can transfer data without wifi. Plus IP66 waterproof and robust body, ideal for forests, farms, ranches, jobsite, cabins, and other wild areas.
- 【0.2S Trigger Time and Motion Activated】SEHMUA hunting camera has 0.2s trigger time to wake the cellular camera up and capture the best moment photos. Through the motion-activated feature and 0.2s trigger time of the cellular security camera, it can quickly take images/record videos, and send alerts to users. Users do not need to obtain recorded info on where the game cam placement is, and can watch the recorded photos or videos in real-time by Ucon App which is fast and convenient.
- 【Low-glow Night Vision and Flexible Storage】Equipped with 850nm LED Low-glow night vision, providing users with HD pictures and videos even at night. The photos and videos recorded by SEHMUA verizon security camera can be stored in the SD card (not included) or cloud storage (30-day free trial for new users). Users can freely download or playback the recorded images or videos on their mobile phones.
- 【Support 4G LTE Cellular Network】Comes with a Prepaid 4G data SIM Card, SEHMUA cellular trail cameras included 4G LTE SIM card which support Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T. It automatically adapts to the best signal strength based on the device's installation environment, so you no longer have to worry about signal issues. It is suitable for tracking wildlife, hunting animals, and outdoor locations without WiFi coverage, such as farms, ranches, barns, and job sites.