Last modified: September 4, 2022 at 6:48 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- The camera allows you to set up mobile photo traps, capture photos and videos, including night vision using nighttime, and save it to SD card or instantly transfer to mobile or email via MMS, FTP or SMTP via 4G, 3G and 2G (email) or output to the monitoring system via TV.You can also configure delayed capture or latency and even remotely control this device via SMS!
- This model is a top-of-the-line product with a true 5 megapixel sensor (not as interpolated as all other cameras), 1080p video, FTP support and 4G LTE data transfer speed.With the included software, you can easily configure and test your device from your computer, including MMS, FTP, SMTP, mode, resolution, delay, interval, password, time, date, and more.In the darkness of the darkness, night vision can reach 20 meters.
- The device uses 8 AA batteries for up to 6 months, or can be powered by DC power (or both, including a USB charger) for optimal TV output monitoring.It is highly weather resistant (IP65) and can be attached to an object using the included strap or screwed into the object using a closed tripod with a standard quarter-inch socket.
- It has a large color LCD screen that allows you to preview pictures and set up your device.Different scenarios are supported: you can choose resolution, frame rate, delay and interval for the interval, and auto trigger mode and settings.The device detects movement within 120 degrees and triggers the camera after the set delay of the object moving into the frame.
- Package contents: 1 camera, 1 USB cable, 1 mounting tape, 1 dice, 1 CD, 1 English user manual