Last modified: October 9, 2023 at 11:14 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- ▶WiFi Connection & APP Control: This trail camera features low-power WIFI, you can directly view the contents on the App and download them to your phone without needing to take down the trail camera and connect a cable. Note: WIFI only connects the camera to the APP, and the connection distance needs to be within 10M/32ft
- ▶WiFi Connection Steps: Download the APP from Google Play and APP Store store. 1.Camera switch to "SET UP" or "ON" mode. 2.Open the Wildlife Camera APP on the phone. 3.Click "Connecting Devices", and "Click Step One Bluetooth On WiFi". 4.See screen "Wifi is on" and wait 20 second. 5. Click Wifi name (TC04-XXXXXX) on the phone screen. 6.Connection is successful.
- ▶UHD 4K Video & 32MP Resolution: The trail camera adopts a high-quality optical lens and image sensor, with higher transmittance and the sensor can pick up more light and take clearer photos and videos. Shooting 32MP photos, and 4K video with sound. You can capture sharper and more vivid details and stunning nocturnal wildlife activity.
- ▶Time Lapse Video & Loop Recording: This brand new function of the trail camera can combine multiple photos at long intervals into a dynamic video. You can observe subtle changes in blooming flowers, changes in the weather during one day, or changes in the starry sky at night.Trail camera won’t stop recording due to being full of an SD card. When the SD card memory is full, the latest file will overwrite the previous one, so you don't have to worry about the camera stopping recording.
- ▶Crisp Night Vision & IP66 Waterproof: Trail camera is equipped with 36pcs 850nm infrared IR LEDs, to capture clearer and more vivid photos up to 65ft. IP66 Waterproof works normally in the rain, fog, and snow, no matter the weather or environment, it can shoot photos and videos for you.