Last modified: July 6, 2021 at 3:14 am
ORBuy on Amazon
- OFFERS UPGRADED FEATURES - Browning enhanced the Strike Force HD MAX Plus with a faster 0.135s to 0.7s trigger speed and shorter 0.5s recovery time between images. The added Capture Timer function gives you control over when the camera will operate.
- PRODUCES HD IMAGERY - The 20MP camera captures 1600 x 900p HD+ video quality. It can detect a game as far as 80-FT away. You also get crystal-clear nighttime photos thanks to the onboard Illuma-Smart that auto-adjust the 90-FT IR flash power.
- WATCH RECORDINGS ON A PC - You can view the images saved in your SD card onto your Mac or Windows. Download the Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software from Browning's webpage to review timelapse videos. *NOTE: Mac users can view timelapse images by changing the file extension from .TLS to .AVI format.
- SECURE YOUR SCOUTING CAM - Keep your trail camera in place and deter thefts from stealing your device with the Blucoil Multi-Functional Cable Lock. It features a 4-digit password code, which you can customize with your own set of number combinations.
- INCLUDES - 2-Pack of Browning BTC-5HD-MXP Strike Force HD MAX Plus Trail Cameras; 6-Foot Tree Mount Straps. 2-Pack of 32GB Class 10 SDHC SD Cards. 6-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries. Blucoil 6.5-Foot Multi-Functional Combination Cable Lock with 4-Digit Password Code. USB 2.0 Card Reader.